Wednesday, October 09, 2013

“I need help please.." as Driver’s wife delivered of quadruplets

quadruplets

“Please help us. The babies, three girls and a boy, have been placed in the incubator.


These were the words of mr. and mrs. Kehinde who hals from oyo state. He (mr. kehinde) said: “I need help. I am a driver. I started driving someone last year and my monthly salary is so meager I can hardly feed three children not to talk of seven.
“My wife had two Caesarian Sections and since the birth of the babies last week they have been in an incubator. Also, with the arrival of the quadruplets, we need better accommodation for the children.”

“The first baby girl weighed about 1.65kg, the second girl, 1.50kg, third girl 1.6Kg. The only boy tipped the scales at 1.45kg.”

CLICK HERE FOR MOBILE SITE VIEWING (open using mobile opera mini or uc web browser)
LIKE VEECUBED ON FACEBOOK
Facebook like
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Twitter Handle
ARE YOU A MEMBER? JOIN US TODAY AT VEECUBED!
Be a member of this site

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

if you don't have any ID please select "anonymous"

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home