Monday, October 07, 2013

MUST READ:: FUNNY LETTER FROM MR. PRESIDENT......lwkmd!!!



President goodluck gave a quick speech to our reporter yesterday night saying

My fellow Nigerians, i cannot sit back and allow these people curse me and my wife, calling me all sort of names, I’m doing my very best to campaign for 2015 and someone is there trying to paint me black, i wont tolerate it and from now on any Minister who cannot get his or her SHIT together should consider losing their jobs. Therefore i have come to conclusion that i would be terminating the services of our aviation minister, i know she is not at fault but at least i need a scape goat to teach other ministers to handle their sectors well”


#jonah #jona #presidentspeech #goodluck #president #aviation

CLICK HERE FOR MOBILE SITE VIEWING (open using mobile opera mini or uc web browser)
LIKE VEECUBED ON FACEBOOK
Facebook like

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Twitter Handle
ARE YOU A MEMBER? JOIN US TODAY AT VEECUBED!
Be a member of this site

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

if you don't have any ID please select "anonymous"

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home