Saturday, September 21, 2013

Stowaway: In-laws after me ‘over govt money’ – Mother





When Sunday Vanguard met with the mother, Evelyn, to find out the whereabouts of the son, she said: “It is even difficult for me to see him some times because he is undergoing some training and that is being taken care of by the state government. I no longer have powers over him. It was even recently that I was able to see him.

They decided to allow me see him because they were preparing him to go back to school. The only thing I can say now is that the father and his people are bothering my life. They think the state government gave me money and, rather than think about the welfare of the boy, they think it is all about money. They accused me of saying my husband was sick or was even dead but I never said all that and God knows”.

She continued: All I said was that he left us and moved to another house. I have told them I was not given any money. What the state government is doing is to give him good education because my son said he wants to be educated and that is why they are sending him to school. He used to be in a private school but he stopped due to the fact that we had no money because his father was not with us.

Daniel went back to school on Monday, 16 September after he was examined by doctors and a psychologist and was found to be sound.

EXERPT FROM VANGUARD

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

if you don't have any ID please select "anonymous"

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home