Friday, September 13, 2013

MBGN Queen Denied Visa At US Embassy





Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Denied Visa At American Embassy; Fiona Amuzie Recalls Most Embarrassing Moment

Nigerian beauty queen Fiona Amuzie, the founder of FOTIP and the winner of Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria beauty pageant in 2010 has recalled her most embarrassing moment.

The 2nd year Coventry University student narrates how she was embarrassed by a Visa offiicer despite her regalia.

 Fiona Amuzie laments thus;

“My most embarrassing experience happened at the US embassy. As a queen, I went there for the US visa in my full regalia, the dress, the crown, everything. And you won’t believe me, they denied me the visa. It was so embarrassing. I later went back after my reign as Fiona Amuzie and this time they gave me.”




FOR MOBILE USERS!!
are you tired of high rate of consumption of your data? WORRY NO MORE click the link below using your mobile browser (uc web or opera mini)

click the link below using your mobile browser (uc web or opera mini)
http://winksite.mobi/greaterheigh/veecubedmobi

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

if you don't have any ID please select "anonymous"

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home