Friday, September 13, 2013

weirdo!! Lady Gaga confirms she's bisexual






 She revealed  that she's had sex with women in the past. Lady Gaga said this yesterday on “Watch What Happens Live” :

“Well, I’ve taken a few dips in the lady pond. I like girls… I know people think I just say things to be shocking, but I actually do like p**sy. It just depends on whose p**sy it is.”Gaga also revealed the craziest place she’s had sex, talked about using the drug Molly and revealed her favorite “Real Housewives” stars during in the sit-down

LINDA IKEJI


FOR MOBILE USERS!! are you tired of high rate of consumption of your data? WORRY NO MORE click the link below using your mobile browser (uc web or opera mini) 

click the link below using your mobile browser (uc web or opera mini)
http://winksite.mobi/greaterheigh/veecubedmobi

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

if you don't have any ID please select "anonymous"

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home