Thursday, September 05, 2013

Brazil 2014:Wayne Rooney Posts Head Injury Picture





Wayne Rooney has posted a picture of his head injury on Facebook after the striker was questioned over his commitment to the England squad.

Rooney suffered the cut via the boot of Manchester United team-mate Phil Jones, forcing him out of England's World Cup qualifiers on Friday and Tuesday, reports the BBC.

He said: "Some people seem to be questioning my commitment and the fact I had to pull out of the two games.

"I'm sure people will see the reason why I won't be able to play."

Rooney, 27, added: "There's nothing I would like more than to be helping the lads in the qualifiers."

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

if you don't have any ID please select "anonymous"

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home